TOCQUEVILLE WOMEN'S INITIATIVE
Started by a group of motivated and dynamic Tocqueville women in 2008, the initiative strives to connect and engage women of the Tocqueville Society in the community work of United Way of the Midlands.
The Tocqueville Women’s Initiative aims to develop connections between its members and provide them with opportunities for education, input and engagement in local community issues.
- Keep informed on the critical needs of our community
- Become further educated on United Way’s community impact work
- Provide input on and engage in important community work through United Way
- Share interests and involvements among local women philanthropists
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Network and meet with other business and community leaders who share a like-minded spirit of philanthropy
- Invitations to exclusive Tocqueville Women’s Initiative events
- Opportunity to collectively influence community issues
For more information on the Tocqueville Women’s Initiative, contact the Leadership Giving office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 522-7908.