United Way-funded program will help more than 6,000 individuals file taxes for free
To assist these individuals, the Omaha Earned Income Tax Credit Coalition, a program funded in part by United Way of the Midlands, will oversee five free tax preparation sites in the metro area:
- Omaha EITC Coalition, 3605 Q Street Omaha, NE 68107
- North Acres Community Center, 5449 N 108th Plaza, Omaha, NE 68164
- Al-Huda Islamic Center, 4735 NW Radial Hwy, Omaha 68104
- Timbercreek Mercy Housing, 6816 South 137th Plaza, Omaha, NE 68137
- Habitat for Humanity, 1701 N 24th Street, Omaha, NE 68111
The Coalition, which is operated by Family Housing Advisory Services, prepares more than 6,000 tax returns for local residents annually.