If you’re worried about not being to pay rent, your mortgage or possibly losing your home, there resources that can help.

United Way of the Midlands Housing Stability Fund
    • Starting April 15, residents 19 years or older will be able to apply for rent or mortgage assistance with the United Way. Applicants can receive a one-time payment of up to $1,500. These funds will be administered by the United Way’s 211 program. If you or someone you know could use this resource, call 211 or visit their website.
    • To apply you will need:
      • A lease or monthly mortgage statement
      • Most recent pay stub and/or letter from employer
      • Other supporting documentation

Continue reading story here