Select Page

Housing help

If you’re worried about not being to pay rent, your mortgage or possibly losing your home, there resources that can help. United Way of the Midlands Housing Stability Fund Starting April 15, residents 19 years or older will be able to apply for rent or mortgage...
Ways to Contact Your Legislator

Ways to Contact Your Legislator

So you want to contact your legislator... Explore the best ways to reach representatives in Nebraska and Iowa and learn how you can vote as safely as possible in 2020. ; When you have concerns and questions, it can be hard to keep track of which legislator you should...