The Power of You VisualsThis year's theme is "The Power of YOU" – showcasing how your gift makes our community a better place.
Stories In An ImageShare these local success stories from individuals who found hope and achieved success with help from United Way donors.
The goal of the #MaskUpMetro campaign is to build awareness around the benefits of wearing a mask to prevent community spread.
Be a community hero, save lives, mask up, metro!
Feel free to use these assets on your intranet, or print them out and post them throughout your office space or lobby area.
15 different designs!
Take the #MaskUpMetro Challenge today.
YOU can win this basketball signed by Creighton University Men’s Basketball head coach Greg McDermott!
- Wear your mask
- Take a photo/selfie
- Share on social media
- Use #MaskUpMetro
- Post by September 30th to enter to win!
#MaskUpMetro is Proudly Sponsored By:
Graphics and Logos
Feel free to use these images in your own United Way campaign materials.
- The United Way brandmark is a registered trademark.
- Use only the colors shown on this page; do not imprint the United Way logo in other colors.
- “United Way of the Midlands” should always appear with the brandmark, in the exact position and typeface shown.
- At all times the logo must be clearly visible. Do not print words or images over the logo, screen the logo to use as a background, or render it as a transparent or watermarked image.
Please note: To download UWM logos, you’ll need to create a free account with Hightail.
Contact our Marketing team at email@example.com for vector files.