Fundraise for a good cause, support local business AND save yourself time and effort! We are so excited to work with amazing local business partners that can help make your fundraising campaign seamless and special. Explore below and find the right fit for you and your team today!
Rocket Car WashClean your car for a cause!
Please see below for details regarding how you can partner with Rocket Carwash today!
• Purchase a Rocket Carwash for $10 ($23.99 value) and Rocket Carwash will donate $6 back to United Way of the Midlands.
• All carwashes purchased can be used at any Rocket Carwash location and are valid for 12 months.
• Washes are delivered automatically via text message and are giftable through any digital format.
• Sign up your company to partner with Rocket Carwash through your UWM representative.
Nothing Bundt CakesMake Your Team “Nothing Bundt Happy”
Please see below for details regarding how you can partner with Nothing Bundt Cakes today!
Nothing Bundt Cakes www.nothingbundtcakes.com
Kelly Nogg – Nothing Bundt Cakes, Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator
Address 1: Ambrust Village
2921 S 168th Street Omaha, NE 68130
Address 2: One Pacific Place
10347 Pacific Street Omaha, NE 68114
• Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) will work directly with your company to set up campaign fundraising sales.
• Your company will reach out to Kelly via email or cell phone (email preferred).
• All products will be decorated with a Fall theme if your campaign is in the Fall. If the campaign runs during a different time of year, Nothing Bundt Cakes will have the event and decorations coincide with the closest holiday.
• Offered for sale are:
◦Bundtlet Only Pre-Order Fundraiser
– Your organization will purchase Bundtlets from NbC at a cost of $3.60 per Bundtlet and you agree to sell the Bundtlets for $5.00 each to raise funds for your United Way. There will be no return on product accepted.
Kendra ScottShop away to support your community
• Kendra Scott is offering 20% of all proceeds from designated shopping events this year at Kendra Scott Village Pointe.
• Kendra Scott also has a virtual platform that allows us to reach communities that might not have the chance to shop locally. By hosting a virtual event online, we will set up a custom code for your audience to shop our website, with 20% of all proceeds benefiting United way. Your code would be live for two days.
•Your business would choose a 2 hour time frame for your supporters to come and shop our collections. We will create all the marketing for you to use for social media, email blasts and internal portals as well. All that we ask of you is to provide a full two weeks of promotions through your promotional platforms
Biaggi'sPick Your Pronto Pack and Support UWM!
Please see below for details regarding how you can partner with Biaggi’s today!
Zach Link, Manager
13655 California St, Omaha, NE 68154
Amy Goddard, Marketing Director
• For online sales, employees will use a coupon with a specific code that donates 20% of their purchase towards United Way of the Midlands (UWM) on behalf of your company’s campaign.
◦ To get your specific code, contact Maureen Irish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Arrange with Biaggi’s to promote onsite at your kick-off meeting or in your lobby with restaurant information (including Pronto Pack descriptions and online ordering instructions); Contact the manager, Zach Link to participate (email@example.com or 402-965-9800).
2. Your company promotes to its employees online (URL coming soon!) – Your organization will receive a flyer that includes your specific code.
• Your company will receive 20% of the proceeds from online sales of Pasta Pronto Packs and Entree Pronto Packs at Biaggi’s that will be included in your campaign results.
• A flyer is available on the UWM HQ site. Click here to download the flyer or click the button below.
• Your company will send the flyer via email to employees or print it off and post it in workspaces. Each flyer will have a code specific to your organization.
• This is available from August through December; can also extend to spring campaigns in 2023.
• Biaggi’s will tally sales and write a check to UWM on behalf of your company.
The Cordial CherryHelp United Way while shopping for Christmas gifts!
The Cordial Cherry
Partner with The Cordial Cherry and save 10% on every purchase and they’ll donate an additional 10% to United Way.
• You will receive a unique company code
• Direct employees to purchase gifts at www.TheCordialCherry.com
•Use your unique company code when checking out
•All purchases linked to your company code will be tallied
Corky CanvasPaint your way to a stronger community!
Please see below for details regarding how you can partner with Corky Canvas today!
Corky Canvas www.corkycanvas.com
Contact Maureen Irish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Maureen will work with you and Ashton Porter, Manager of the Corky Canvas, to make arrangements.
• Corky Canvas needs two weeks’ notice from the date of the event.
• United Way of the Midlands is partnering with Corky Canvas to offer a special event where guests have the opportunity to create a painting through a class led by an experienced instructor.
• Corky Canvas will donate 28% of the ticket price back to United Way of the Midlands, which will go directly to the company’s campaign!
• Option 1: In-studio class at Corky Canvas (need a minimum of 12 people participating, max capacity is 50.
• Option 2: At the office. Corky Canvas is available to come to your company, 18 participant minimum.
• Option 3: Take if Virtual: Companies can hold a fully virtual event and follow along to a live class.
• Your company will receive 28% of the proceeds from ticket price will go back to United Way of the Midlands and will be included in your campaign results.
- Your team can choose to create one painting from the gallery to create during the class, gallery Link: https://www.corkycanvas.com/canvas-gallery/
- Each guests will receive a kit of materials to create the painting selected for the class. The kits include:
- Canvas: the canvas size varies based on the painting selected. The sizes are: 11×14, 16×20, and 10×20
- Instructions (for extra help)
- Paper towels
- To get started, contact Maureen Irish at email@example.com. Maureen will work with you and Ashton Porter, Manager of the Corky Canvas, to make arrangements.
- Corky Canvas needs two weeks’ notice from the date of the event.
- The $35 ticket price includes a kit with all of the materials needed for the class and a two hour class taught by a professional Corky Canvas instructor.
- Way of the Midlands will receive $10 donated back from each ticket, 28% of the ticket price.
- Drinks are an additional cost if hosting the event at Corky Canvas.
Krispy KremeLet’s Raise Some Dough!
Please see below for details regarding how you can partner with Krispy Kreme today!
Krispy Kreme https://www.krispykreme.com/fundraising/home
Krispy Kreme Fundraising was created in 1955 to provide a way for qualifying community organizations to raise funds for their worthwhile causes. Last year, Krispy Kreme Fundraising helped organizations raise over $37 million to support their initiatives. Krispy Kreme Fundraising is here to help you Raise Some DOUGH for United Way of the Midlands!
Ned to raise funds quickly? Our One-Day Sale fundraising option is fun and fast! Pick a day and location for your fundraiser, purchase a selection of available Krispy Kreme Products, and watch the dozens disappear! Shops require a minimum lead time of 72hours for all fundraising orders.
Our Pre-Sell fundraising option is a great choice for an extended fundraising window and to purchase only as many products as you need. Use the Pre-Sell order forms to keep track of your donations. Our your fundraising activity closes, tally up your orders and deliver doughnuts to your supporters. Shops require a minimum lead time of 72 hours for all fundraising orders.
You get to choose your selling price so you can determine how much you want to raise for United Way.
Suddenly, thousands more people are struggling to meet their basic needs for food, shelter, and health care. Because children have spent less time in the classroom, many are at higher risk of falling behind. And as the economy remains in recession, a staggering number of people still lack stable jobs.
When you buy a t-shirt from United Way of the Midlands, the proceeds from your purchase will be invested in basic needs programs that are providing food, shelter and more for people in need right here in our community. By helping our neighbors meet their basic needs, you help them get on their feet and start down the path to stability during difficult times like these.
- Multiple color options are available. Sizes up to 5XL.
- Orders will be placed together on the 1st and 15th of each month. Delivery will be 7-10 days after the according date.
- Employees will record their company while checking out, so your campaign will receive credit for their purchase.
Online Auction Tools
Please see below for details regarding how you can take your auction virtual this year!
1. Utilize a free or cost-effective auction platform.
Company: 32 Auctions https://www.32auctions.com/
Free Package Details: Feature up to 20 auction items, Mobile-friendly platform, 1 image per item, Third-party ads run on the free package, Customized auction link, Instant outbid notices, Display a fundraising goal meter, Custom privacy settings
Want to upgrade? The pricing options for upgrades are based on the individual features needed. For example, if you want up to 100 auction items, the price is $30. If you do not want any third party ads to appear, the price is $40. This customized pricing allows for you to cater the auction to the needs and wishes of your company.
Donation Collection Options: Bidders can pay with a credit card, debit card, PayPal, or Stripe account. Offline payment options are also offered for convenience. When bidders choose to process their card on the site, there is a transaction fee of 2.9% + $.40 per online payment.
3. Use your company’s internal platform, like Google Docs or OneNote, as virtual bid sheets.
General implementation strategy:
1. Create a PDF of auction items:
- Input auction items and images into a PDF with package descriptions
- Include the minimum raise for each item as well as the minimum bid for each item
- Consider adding a “Buy now” option at a large donation amount for bidders who simply cannot part with an auction item
2. Create a Google sheet to serve as your virtual bid sheet:
- Add the package names and package number of each auction item as individual pages in the sheet
- On each auction item sheet, add the name of the package, minimum bid, minimum raise, and spaces for bidders to add their name and bid amount
3. Open the auction:
- Send the PDF and Google sheet to employees when bidding opens and let employees know when the auction will close
- Have bidders type their name and bid amount in the sheet on the auction items they hope to win
- The sheets will update in real-time as more employees place their bid
4. Close the auction:
- When the auction is scheduled to close, the admin that created and owns the sheet will adjust the sharing settings so that no one besides the admin is able to edit the sheet
- Send a follow-up email for employees with winning bids to complete a pledge form or pay for their auction items right away
4. Resources to support implementation:
Utilizing Google Forms: