Stories In An ImageShare these local success stories from individuals who found hope and achieved success with help from United Way donors.
Graphics and Logos
Feel free to use these images in your own United Way campaign materials.
- The United Way brandmark is a registered trademark.
- Use only the colors shown on this page; do not imprint the United Way logo in other colors.
- “United Way of the Midlands” should always appear with the brandmark, in the exact position and typeface shown.
- At all times the logo must be clearly visible. Do not print words or images over the logo, screen the logo to use as a background, or render it as a transparent or watermarked image.
Please note: To download UWM logos, you’ll need to create a free account with Hightail.
Contact our Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org for vector files.
Social Media Engagement
Be a Social Media Champion
Social Media is an excellent tool to engage your team in your campaign and share your philanthropic efforts with your audience. Below are some tips to help you make the most of your social content.
1. Make sure to tag us in your posts when you can! We want to highlight your creativity for campaigns on our social media accounts. Please send us your fun campaign photos to either a Donor Engagement representative or to email@example.com to see your events featured on our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram accounts!
2. Use #ThatKindofTown to share updates from your campaign. We will do our best to cross promote your efforts to our channels.
3. Follow United Way on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Youtube to stay informed on how your campaign is making a difference in our community.
4. Have your team get involved. Share photos of employees engaging in campaign or have them take a selfie.