Digital AssetsSocial media posts, images and email content.
Social Post Language:
- Option 1 (Announcement): YOU can be a Health Hero on 2/24! Save the date for Health Hero Giving Day, a fundraiser in partnership with CHAD and United Way of the Midlands. Thank you to #HealthHeroGivingDay sponsors Physicians Mutual, Great Western Bank, Hancock Dana, Lindsay Corporation and KETV!
- Option 2: (Anytime): No matter the amount, your gift on 2/24 helps individuals impacted by [insert relevant disease(s) for your organization]. Be a health hero and join us for #HealthHeroGivingDay, sponsored by Physicians Mutual, Great Western Bank, Hancock Dana, Lindsay Corporation and KETV!
- Option 3: (Fundraisers): Looking for a virtual way to make a difference? Become a [insert agency name] fundraiser for #HealthHeroGivingDay on 2/24! Create your page, set your fundraising goal and share with friends and family. Become a health hero today: http://bit.ly/2YjS9C5
- Option 4: (Reminder): Tomorrow is #HealthHeroGivingDay! Your donation between 12am–11:59pm on 2/24 supports local individuals impacted by [insert relevant disease(s) for your organization] and [insert examples of what dollars will do]. https://www.unitedwaymidlands.org/health-hero/
- Option 5: (Day of): Health Heroes unite! Today we need YOUR help to [insert what dollars are needed for – example: “research the causes of Alzheimer’s to provide better treatment and prevention for individuals.”] Give what you can here [insert custom agency page link] or by texting [custom agency keyword] to 71777. https://www.unitedwaymidlands.org/health-hero/
Email Templates for Health Hero Giving Day:
Click the button below to download two different email options you can utilize or modify when communicating with your donors on 2/24!
Content CalendarA guide for building awareness and excitement leading up to 2/24!
Page Details & FundraisersHow to best share your page and encourage fundraisers to help you meet your goal.
Donation Page Details:
- Donors can give by:
- Visiting the link to the general donation page at unitedwaymidlands.org/health-hero (will go live 2/16) and selecting your organization from the options;
- Visiting the direct link to your organization’s page;
- Texting HEALTHHERO (no space, all caps) or your page’s custom text-to-give keyword to 71777
- When donors text HEALTHHERO or your page’s custom keyword to 71777, they will receive a text message with a link to the donation page.
- All donors will immediately receive a confirmation email thanking them for their donation that also serves as a receipt.
- Donation options for donors include credit card (all cards accepted), PayPal and Apple Pay (on eligible devices).
- Donor information collected by United Way of the Midlands includes:
- First Name (required)
- Last name (required)
- Email address (required)
- Zip code (required)
- Mobile number
- Street Address
- All donor information will be provided to your organization between 5–6pm on 2/24 and between 6–7am on 2/25 to ensure you have all donor detail necessary for sending thank yous, etc. Information will be sent as an Excel file through email to your organization’s main contact.
- You can also see a list of donors to your organization in real-time from your agency page. Just click the “Donor” tab to view.
- Payouts will be made to your organization within 30 days of 2/24.
You may encourage donors or contacts to create a fundraising page for your agency to support your efforts. To do so, fundraisers will need to visit your donation page and click the button “Become a Fundraiser” to sign up. To see directions for this, please visit https://www.loom.com/share/0b9b91cfa4034b2796fcb6e8e92526f0
Fundraisers will have their own fundraising page with a custom URL and text-to-give keyword that is directly tied to your page, meaning the dollars they raise go towards your goal. On their page, they will be able to:
- Choose a profile image
- Set a goal
- Add an inspiring message to encourage others to give
Questions? Please send a note to our team at email@example.com.