COMBINED HEALTH AGENCIES DRIVE
Save the date for #HealthHeroGivingDay, coming up on February 24th, 2021!
Special thanks to our Presenting Sponsor Physicians Mutual, Supporting Sponsors Great Western Bank, Hancock/Dana and Lindsay Corporation, and our Media Sponsor KETV. 100% of donations will support CHAD health agencies and improve the lives of local residents impacted by health diagnoses.
United Way of the Midlands has a long-time fundraising relationship with Combined Health Agencies Drive, or CHAD.
Funds provide innovative research that improves lives, critical client services and educational and prevention programs that support our community.
CHAD Member Agencies
- The ALS Association Mid-America Chapter
- Alzheimer’s Association Nebraska Chapter
- American Lung Association in Nebraska
- Arthritis Foundation Nebraska
- Autism Action Partnership
- Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Nebraska/Iowa Chapter
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Nebraska Chapter
- JDRF – Heartland Chapter
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Nebraska Chapter
- March of Dimes, Nebraska & Western Iowa Market
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Nebraska
- National MS Society – Mid America Chapter
- Nebraska AIDS Project
- Nebraska Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation
- Nebraska Community Blood Bank
- Nebraska Hospice and Palliative Care Association
- Nebraska Kidney Association
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains
- Team Jack Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy of Nebraska